Lexington, Ky.—April 9, 2019—The U.S. Hunter Jumper Association is now accepting online applications from competition managers wishing to offer USHJA championships, special classes and other competitive programs at the zone and national levels in the 2020 competition year and in some cases beyond. Host applications for all competitive programs will close June 1, 2019.
"We are pleased to open applications to host USHJA competitive programs in 2020, including new exciting opportunities such as the USHJA 3'3" Hunter Seat Medal Finals," said Kevin Price, executive director of the USHJA.
The USHJA requires applications from competitions to host the following competitive programs, all of which are available for application through the online application system:
· 2020 USHJA Pony Hunter Derby East & West Championships
· 2020 USHJA 3’3” Hunter Seat Medal Finals
· 2020 USHJA Children’s & Adult Amateur Hunter Championships, presented by SmartPak
· 2020/2021 USHJA Zone Jumper Team & Platinum Jumper Championships
· 2020 USHJA International Hunter Derby Classes
· 2020 World Championship Hunter Rider Member Events
· 2020 USHJA Outreach Competitions
· 2020 USHJA Show Jumping Rider Ranking List Events
· Zone Specific Programs/Classes
· 2020 Handy Hunter Challenges (Offered in Zones 4, 6 and 7)
· 2020 Zone 10 FEI North American Youth Championship Selection Trials
The USHJA is also seeking host facilities for 2020 Hunter Breeding clinics as well as 2020 USHJA Gold Star Clinics which are a part of the USHJA Emerging Jumper Rider Program.
Applications for all of these programs with the exception of the USHJA Outreach Program and the USHJA Show Jumping Rider Ranking List are due June 1, 2019. Competitions wishing to offer Outreach may apply at any time throughout the year.
The online process allows a potential host to apply for multiple programs in one application and more easily submit applications for multiple locations. Interested parties may access the application at https://data.ushja.org/comp-host/application.aspx or by selecting "USHJA Host Application for Competitive Programs" from their USHJA Member Account (ushja.org/login).
For questions regarding the application process or to receive a paper application, please contact the USHJA office at 859-225-6700 or email@example.com.
For an overview or more information of USHJA competitive programs, visit ushja.org/programs.