The USHJA is proud to host online webinars via Zoom. The USHJA webinar series offers free, easy access to a variety of relevant topics featuring industry professionals for equestrians to view from anywhere.
To join, click on a webinar link below and enjoy!
- Click on the Zoom webinar link provided to access the session
- Enter your email address and name to join the session (you do not need to purchase a viewing account and no password is needed as this is a free session)
- Once logged in, the webinar should start automatically as soon as the course goes live
- Participants will need a device that has audio capabilities
Each webinar lasts approximately 45-60 minutes and includes a Q&A session. If you would like to see a webinar about a specific topic, please email suggestions to email@example.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Begins With Me
Join us as Sara Zimmerman, Natalie Gavi, Maya Schieder, Sissy Wickes and Jim Hagman lead a discussion on body image and belonging in the Hunter/Jumper world. Discussion topics include:
- Body image in Hunter/Jumper sport
- Truths and myths surrounding body image and inclusivity
- Personal experiences
- How to foster a healthy body image
- How to create an accepting and encouraging environment
Click here to register for this free webinar!
Find a Webinar
Did you miss a webinar you wanted to see? Check out our archived webinars.