Responsibilities of Credentialed Instructors
All Credentialed Instructors are responsible for the following:
- Maintaining current contact information with USHJA. To update contact information, please click here.
- Maintaining USHJA membership above the Outreach level annually.
- Completing Safe Sport Training annually. To review information regarding the Safe Sport Initiative and USEF Safe Sport Policy, please visit USEF.org.
- Completing a renewal every three years
- Adhering to all USEF rules. If an individual has a non-medical USEF suspension, their credential status will be suspended for the same time period. Upon completion of the USEF suspension period, the individual's USHJA credential will be reinstated, absent good cause to the contrary. Reinstatement of the individual's USHJA Instructor Credential remains at the sole discretion of the USHJA.
Should Credentialed Instructors neglect these responsibilities, their credential will be at risk.