Applications to host the 2021 USHJA Young Jumper Championship are now closed.
Five-, 6- and 7-year-old horses must qualify through designated USHJA Young Jumper Championship Qualifying Classes between January 1 and August 15, 2021. Horses must have competed in one Qualifying Class in order to be eligible, in addition to being enrolled in the program.
The Qualifying Class will be held concurrently with the last class of the week for the 5-, 6- and/or 7-Year-Old Young Jumper divisions. Every horse entered in the class will receive results for the USHJA Young Jumper Championship.
How to add a Qualifying Class:
1. Select the “USHJA Young Jumper Championship Qualifying Class” on your 2021 USEF Competition License application.
2. Once your license is complete, then your competition will automatically be listed in the Calendar of Qualifying Classes on the USHJA Young Jumper webpage.
3. Schedule your competition as normal and include the final class of each age group that will be a Qualifying Class.
4. Submit your prize list with separate class numbers for the qualifying class(es).
5. After the competition, submit your results with the specific class numbers to USEF and your post-competition fee and report to USHJA.
Qualifying Class Numbers