The USHJA Member Experience
Introducing the upcoming launch of the new personalized interactive and intuitive USHJA digital member experience!
The USHJA has developed a powerful personalization engine that gives our members the ability to customize their member experience specifically to their individual membership needs. This new digital experience and online member account allows our members to create a tailored and individual profile starting with the new membership renewal process. Starting December 1, 2021, you will be able to easily apply, renew, upgrade or edit your USHJA Membership directly through USHJA.org.
We will be offering multiple ways to learn how to use the new platform before you need to complete your renewal, including live and recorded webinars, tutorials, FAQs and more. Keep an eye out for further details as we continue to reveal more about your new USHJA Member Experience!
Upcoming Informational Webinars
Learn everything you need to know about your New USHJA Member Experience before December 1, 2021, with these webinars.
Introduction to the
New Member Experience
Wednesday, September 29
7 p.m. ET
The Registration and
Wednesday, October 20
7 p.m. ET
Your Top Questions
Wednesday, November 10
7 p.m. ET
How to Join or Renew your USHJA Membership for 2022
From October 1, 2021, to November 30, 2021, members will use the current application and renewal process.
Beginning December 1, 2021, all USHJA renewals or new member applications will be redirected to the new USHJA Member Experience directly on ushja.org.
Active/Competing members planning to compete in USEF-rated competitions must renew their US Equestrian membership separately though usef.org. In addition, as of December 1, 2021, horse registrations, transfers, leases and name changes will need to be competed through both USHJA and US Equestrian.
How To View Your New Online Member Account
1. On December 1, look out for your welcome email with a direct link or go to ushja.org and click on Member Account.
2. That link will take you to your new login page where you will:
- Verify your identity
- Choose your username and password
3. That’s it. You’re in!
Key features that will be introduced throughout 2022 include:
- Easy-to-use, mobile-friendly and intuitive design
- Personalize your online USHJA member account through our new interactive “social media style” member dashboard. This dashboard is designed to empower you through a customizable single-point access to your profile details, virtual learning modules, programs, benefits, education, membership card and payment settings.
- Easily apply, renew, upgrade or edit your USHJA Membership from your personalized dashboard.
- New shopping cart feature enables you to quickly pay for membership, enrollment, horse registration and more in a single payment transaction!
- Add your Membership Card to your Apple, Google or Samsung Wallet to easily access without logging into your account.
- Easy and direct access to perks and discounts your membership provides.
- Direct access to your personalized virtual learning courses and educational training videos.
- Quickly view all your scheduled events for enrolled programs, education, USHJA events and committees in your adaptive calendar that integrates and syncs easily to your personal devices.
- Easily organize family members together with the new Family Manager and save time by accessing all your family’s USHJA activities in one place.
- Get permission from your clientele to complete enrollments for rider and horse programs and manage everything from your dashboard with My Rider Manager.
- Support your business in the easily accessible My Organization Manager.
- Utilize the Competition Manager Dashboard, a brand-new proprietary intelligence tool designed to support competition managers with dynamic analytics and insights needed for the generation and sustainability of exciting programs, competitor services, business development and biosecurity in these uncertain times on into the future.
Submit them here!