USHJA Children's & Adult Amateur Hunter Championships: Apply Today
Thanks for your interest in the Children’s and Adult Amateur Hunter Championships, presented by SmartPak!
Applications are $50 and do not indicate a commitment to attend but allow a rider's points to count toward qualifying.
- U.S. resident
- Submit an application and the application fee prior to the deadline for your zone
- Current Active USEF and USHJA Junior or Amateur member in good standing. Not a member? Join!
- Riders may not have competed in a class that exceeds 3'3" during the qualifying period (Exception: riders may compete in the USHJA National Hunter Derby and the Children's or Adult Amateur Jumper sections during the qualifying period)
- Riders must earn a minimum of 0.5 points in their respective Children’s or Adult Amateur Hunter section for a chance to qualify
- Registered with USHJA and recorded with USEF and in good standing
- Shown under owner of record who is an Active USHJA and USEF member in good standing