USHJA Children's & Adult Amateur Hunter Championships: Apply Today
Thanks for your interest in the Children’s and Adult Amateur Hunter Championships, presented by SmartPak! Applications are closed for the 2018 Children's and Adult Amateur Hunter Championships.
Applications are $50 and do not indicate a commitment to attend but allow a rider's points to count toward qualifying.
- U.S. resident
- Submit an application and the application fee prior to the deadline for your zone
- Current Active USEF and USHJA Junior or Amateur member in good standing. Not a member? Join!
- Riders may not have competed in a class that exceeds 3'3" during the qualifying period (Exception: riders may compete in the USHJA National Hunter Derby and the Children's or Adult Amateur Jumper sections during the qualifying period)
- Riders must earn a minimum of 0.5 points in their respective Children’s or Adult Amateur Hunter section for a chance to qualify
- Registered with USHJA and recorded with USEF and in good standing
- Shown under owner of record who is an Active USHJA and USEF member in good standing