Affiliates Home Page
To learn more about the available opportunities for USHJA affiliate associations and their programs, contact the Education Department at (859) 225-6700.
- USHJA representation on the Affiliate Council
- The opportunity to make a difference in the sport by actively participating a wide range of issues
- Board representation with two board seats currently designated to affiliates
- A 70% discount on USHJA Trainer Certification Program manuals ordered by your organization
- 50% discount on application fees for USHJA Outreach Programs
- Participation in the USHJA Affiliate Equitation Awards
- Complimentary listing in the Annual Affiliate Yearbook
The mission of USHJA Affiliates Committee is to recognize and support the quality educational and competitive programs already established by USHJA affiliate associations; to develop projects that bridge the opportunities these organizations provide at the local and state level to a national level; and to develop cohesion among the various tiers of the hunter and jumper industry for the benefit of our sport.